New World Symphony
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATIONS RESTRICTIONS:
Viceroy Miami Hotel 1. Rates are quoted in U.S. dollars, per night per room and are subject to availability CANCELLATION: Cancellation must be made seventy-two (72) hours prior to 3:00 PM of day of arrival to avoid a charge of one (1) night’s room & tax.
Allotments are excluded from all black-out dates. Black-out dates may be updated throughout the year.
2. Rates apply to single or double occupancy. Hotel does not permit triple or quad occupancy. However, up to 2 children (16 or under) can occupy the same room as their parents, using existing bedding, at no extra charge.
3. Current occupancy tax of 13% will be added to all room charges (subject to change without notice).
4. The above rates are not applicable to groups and are net non-commissionable.
5. The Viceroy Miami guarantees you rate parity with http://www.viceroymiami.com/
If you find a promotion on our branded website for the Viceroy Miami lower than your discount rate, we will honor the promotional rate.
NO SHOW POLICY: No show rooms(s) will be subject to a penalty of one (1) night room & tax.
BLACK-OUT DATES: Rates will not be available over these dates: December 2 - 6, 2009; December 30 2009 - January 3, 2010; January 30, 2010 February 8, 2010; February 26 28, 2010; December 1-5, 2010
Reservations Phone: 866-781-9923
Email for reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org
http://www.viceroymiami.com/ (Rate code: WPBT2)
Viceroy Miami Hotel
1. Rates are quoted in U.S. dollars, per night per room and are subject to availability
CANCELLATION: Cancellation must be made seventy-two (72) hours prior to 3:00 PM of day of arrival to avoid a charge of one (1) night’s room & tax.
These discounts may not be combined with any other discount coupons or special offers.
WPBT2 thanks the corporate sponsors for their support and for making these offers and discounts possible for our explorers. Offers and/or discounts by our corporate sponsors are solely their responsibility.
All discounts are valid as of 07/01/09-07/01/10